Location / Practice: Topcliffe Surgery, Thirsk
Salary/Pay-scale: Negotiable | Posted: Thursday 9th Jan 2020
Salaried GP - Four Sessions
Topcliffe Surgery, close to Thirsk is a successful, long established, forward thinking and friendly practice. We maintain excellent work-life balance. We would like an enthusiastic salaried GP to join our well led, highly motivated, cohesive team to cover four sessions per week ideally over two full days.
Thirsk is a traditional North Yorkshire Market town superbly positioned midway between the stunning North York Moors and the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. It is near to the medieval city of York and has a charm of its own centred around a bustling cobbled market square, dominated by the town clock, with its Monday & Saturday markets and independent shopping.
- 3,275 patients
- High QOF achievers
- Recent CQC rating of ‘outstanding’ for Caring and ‘good’ in all other domains
- Excellent supportive environment for personal professional development
- Purpose built building with parking available
- Actively involved with our CCG, Primary Care Network(PCN) and locality working partners
- Daily doctors meetings, culture of openness to new ideas and innovation
- Telephone consultations and urgent appointments
- Actively taking steps to reduce the GP work load and maintain work life balance
- EMIS web with practice’s own templates and protocols
- Clinical Pharmacist based in house
Informal visits and telephone enquiries are welcome and will be treated with the strictest confidence. Please contact our Practice Manager Mr Stephen Craven to arrange this.
Topcliffe Surgery, Long Street, Topcliffe, Thirsk, North Yorkshire. YO7 3RP.
Telephone: 01845 577297
Contact Name: Dr Stephen Craven
Contact Phone: 01845 577297