Location / Practice: Health Care First
Salary/Pay-scale: | Posted: Monday 2nd Dec 2019
Health Care First is a growing organisation that is always on the look out to recruit clinicians who have a passion for patient care. If you are an experienced or newly qualified General Practitioner looking for a new career focus, why not join our established and supportive team at Health Care First Partnership?
Health Care First is a new partnership formed by a group of high quality practices, passionate about training, who were all ‘Outstanding’ or ‘Good’ at CQC inspection. We have come together to deliver innovative modern services that are high quality and will meet the needs of our patients into the future. We are a forward thinking practice, looking to meet the challenges facing Primary Care head on.
We have a cohesive team of GPs supported by a large nursing team (Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Community Nurse Practitioners, Specialist Practice Nurses, Triage Nurses, Practice Nurses and HCAs), who offer excellent peer support to each other and have a fantastic team mentality in our approach to the daily workload.
Health Care First recognises the increased pressure within General Practice and are moving towards improving the working day for our GPs. We have already introduced an enhanced administration team to manage over 90% of the incoming mail without GP input. We have implemented a Nurse Practitioner led home visiting service and a Medicines Support team to move medication tasks and issues away from GPs. We aspire to longer consultation lengths for GPs to recognise the complexity of many of our patients and are working towards our standard GP day ending at 5pm.
We have a total practice population of over 30,000. All of our 5 sites are in easy access of the M62, M1 and A1. You will have the opportunity to be either mainly based at one of our sites or work across sites depending on preference.
All sites are well established training practices taking GP trainees, FY2, medical students, student nurses, physician assistant trainees.
The continued development of staff is one of our core principals and we encourage and support portfolio GP careers. We recognise the importance of flexibility around professional commitments and the desire for a happy work-life balance.
To apply, please send CV and covering letter to: Ms Sarah Ramsden, HR & Operations Manager, email@example.com
A competitive financial package including medical indemnity cover
6 weeks annual leave plus 1 week study leave pro-rata.
Candidates are encouraged to apply early as the closing date for applications will be brought forward if sufficient applications are received.
Contact Name: Sarah Ramsden
General Practitioner - Full & Part Time Opportunities
Location / Practice: Moorfield House Surgery, Leeds
Salary/Pay-scale: | Posted: Monday 25th Nov 2019
Exciting full and part time opportunities for newly qualified and experienced GPs (both salaried GPs and partnership positions).
We are looking for motivated, ambitious candidates to help shape the future of the practice and thrive within a dynamic, integrated and successful team.
- A semi-rural, highly respected SystmOne practice with superb patient feedback
- Salary competitive and high earning depending on skills and experience
- Indemnity paid
- Golden hello
- Supporters of special interests, training, further study and good work /life balance
- We are committed to reducing GP workload
- Practice Size 10,500 patients
- Overall ‘Good’ CQC Inspection with areas deemed to be outstanding
- Professional nursing team with a wide skill mix
- The team includes First Contact Physiotherapist, practice paramedic, social prescribing and very soon practice clinical pharmacist
- Supported and well organised management team, reception and admin who manage clinical correspondence and use care navigation to triage appointment requests.
The ideal candidates will value family medicine, continuity of care and work well and thrive within a team. We are looking for a dynamic individuals to support us.
If you would like to chat about the role, receive a copy of our practice information pack or visit us, please speak to Gill Donaldson (Practice Manager) on 0113 2862214 or contact us by email. Please apply by covering letter and CV stating preferred sessions to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 December 2019.
Contact Name: Gill Donaldson
Contact Phone: 01132862214
Salaried GP - 6 to 8 sessions per week Tues to Fri
Location / Practice: Posterngate Surgery, Selby, YO8 4QH
Salary/Pay-scale: | Posted: Friday 8th Nov 2019
Salaried GP - 6 to 8 sessions per week Tues to Fri
Organisation: Posterngate Surgery
Posterngate Surgery is a growing, dynamic, high performing and innovative training practice, we are seeking an additional salaried GP to join our friendly multidisciplinary team.
We are a PMS teaching practice in Selby North Yorkshire with easy commuting access from York & Leeds, providing high quality care to over 17,000 patients, the Practice works with SystmOne.
Please feel free to contact the Assistant Practice Manager Carolyn Shepherd for an informal chat about this position or if you would like to visit the practice email email@example.com or phone: 01757244239
Contact Name: Carolyn Shepherd
Contact Phone: 01757244239
GP VACANCY UP TO 8 SESSIONS PER WEEK (Partner, Salaried or GP retention scheme)
Location / Practice: Beech Tree Surgery
Salary/Pay-scale: | Posted: Monday 28th Oct 2019
GP VACANCY UP TO 8 SESSIONS PER WEEK
Are you looking for:
- To be part of forward thinking primary care team who work together and support each other to deliver top quality patient care. No more working behind closed doors.
- To be part of a multi-disciplinary team including GPs, Advanced Care Practitioners, Paramedics, Physiotherapists, Mental Health specialists, Pharmacists, Prescribing Nurses, Specialists Nurses, Practice Nurses and extended Health Care assistants.
- The opportunity to develop, implement and deliver new and innovative ways of delivering Primary care. Traditional GP service delivery has its place but it is not the only way.
- A skilled administrative team who will support you with coding, referring and medicine reconciliation
- A flexible work pattern to fit in with your life
- To design your own career path. Do you want to be involved in partnership, teaching, training, supervision, leadership, research, locality working or other any other specialist interests. There is more to being a GP at Beech Tree than seeing patients.
- The opportunity to influence how patient care is delivered in the future both in the practice and with our partner organisations
Then Beech Tree Surgery is the place for you!
A little bit about the Surgery.
- A patient list of over 16,000 and growing fast.
- We work over three sites
- We dispense to approximately 25% of our patient population
- We have GP registers, FY2s, Medical Students and student nurses regularly on site
- We have recieved a Good CQC rating in December 2019
Please Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Contact Name: Tom Baker
Contact Phone: 01757 244911
Salaried GP Fixed Term or Locum GP to cover 12 Months Maternity Leave - Escrick Surgery, York
Location / Practice: Escrick Surgery, York
Salary/Pay-scale: | Posted: Tuesday 1st Oct 2019
Salaried GP Fixed Term or Locum GP to cover 12 months maternity leave - 6 sessions per week
We are a small friendly rural dispensing practice looking for a GP to join our team for 12 months starting from February 2020. The post is for six sessions per week - Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
- GMS Practice
- 6,000 Patients
- 3 partners, 2 salaried GPs, 2 Nurses, 2 HCAs, fantastic support team
- CQC 'good' all areas
- Remuneration to be negotiated
Please forward a covering letter and CV to our Practice Manager, Liz Stockdale (email@example.com) or for an informal discussion please phone 01904 728243.
Contact Name: Liz Stockdale
Contact Phone: 01904 728243
Full Time Salaried GP with a view to Partnership
Location / Practice: Ash Grove Medical Centre - Knottingley
Salary/Pay-scale: | Posted: Friday 30th Aug 2019
Ash Grove Medical Centre
Full Time Salaried GP with a view to Partnership Required
We are looking for an Enthusiastic Dynamic salaried (With a view to becoming a Partner) GP to join our friendly team of 5 GP Partners with good Management, nursing and administration support. We would be very receptive to meet and talk to quality candidates including newly qualified GPs and will offer up to £10k per session for the right candidate.
We are a well-established and long standing practice having:
- 3 GP partners serving
- A population of 12000 patients.
- We have a full nursing service including :
- 2 full time ANP;s
- 2 practice nurses
- 3 HCAs providing care across
- Fully supported by efficient administration and reception teams.
Working from new purpose built Health Centre which includes:
- 2 theatre suite facilities our services include
- Minor surgery clinics
- Chronic condition management
- Family planning clinics
- We have several community services in house such as:
- Drug and alcohol services
- Weight management
- Cataract operations
- Ophthalmology services
- Midwife services
- We are a high QOF achiever
- Participate in local enhanced service delivery
- Specialist clinical interests welcome
- Medical indemnity and GMC annual retention fee included in excellent financial package
Please phone or email if you are interested in working with us,
Jo Hewlett, Practice Manager on 01977 622104 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal visits and enquiries are always welcome
Contact Name: Jo Hewlett
Contact Phone: 01977 622104
Partnership - GP
Location / Practice: SHERBURN AND RILLINGTON PRACTICE
Salary/Pay-scale: | Posted: Thursday 22nd Aug 2019
RURAL NORTH YORKSHIRE PRACTICE SALARIED GP VACANCY WITH A VIEW TO PARTNERSHIP
SHERBURN & RILLINGTON PRACTICE
We are a well regarded dispensing practice, based in two villages covering a resilient rural community on the edge of the Yorkshire Wolds. We have a growing list size of 5300. We wish to recruit a new colleague to work full time (for us this is 6 sessions per week) to join our 4 partners in our cheerful and successful team.
- Recently refurbished and extended premises
- 15 Minute appointments
- Above average earnings
- Development of special interests encouraged and valued
- Flexible working may be possible
- Member of proactive PCN
This is a picturesque tranquil area within easy reach of York, the coast and North York Moors. The area offers affordable housing and an abundance of outdoor activities.
If you are interested in joining the team we would love to hear from you.
For further information please contact Hazel Thorpe, Deputy Practice Manager on 01944 710226 or email email@example.com
Please apply by sending or emailing CV and covering letter to Hazel Thorpe, 50 St Hildas Street, Sherburn, Malton, North Yorkshire YO17 8PH
Closing date 27th September 2019
Contact Name: Hazel Thorpe
Contact Phone: 01944 710226
Location / Practice: The Old School Medical Practice
Salary/Pay-scale: | Posted: Tuesday 9th Jul 2019
We are looking for a salaried GP to join our friendly team in the historic and beautiful city of York:
- 4-6 sessions a week
- To commence from December 2019
- 7,400 patients
- CQC rated GOOD
- 2 sites: Copmanthorpe and Bishopthorpe
- Currently 4 Partners, 2 salaried GPs and 1 Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- 2 Practice nurses, 1 Health Care assistant
- Joint injections, community anticoagulation service
- High QOF achievement
- Hull York Medical School teaching
- SystmOne, ARDENs templates, Electronic prescribing
- Quality Compliance Systems
- Competitive salary negotiable dependent upon experience
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks annual leave, 1 week study leave
- Deadline for applications 31st July 2019
For more information, to arrange an informal visit or to apply with CV please contact:
Andrea Gibbon, Operational Facilities Manager, The Old School Medical Practice, Horseman Lane, Copmanthorpe, York YO23 3UA
Contact Name: Andrea Gibbon
Contact Phone: 01904 706455