GP VACANCY UP TO 8 SESSIONS PER WEEK (Partner, Salaried or GP retention scheme)
Location / Practice: Beech Tree Surgery
Salary/Pay-scale: | Posted: Monday 28th Oct 2019
GP VACANCY UP TO 8 SESSIONS PER WEEK
Are you looking for:
- To be part of forward thinking primary care team who work together and support each other to deliver top quality patient care. No more working behind closed doors.
- To be part of a multi-disciplinary team including GPs, Advanced Care Practitioners, Paramedics, Physiotherapists, Mental Health specialists, Pharmacists, Prescribing Nurses, Specialists Nurses, Practice Nurses and extended Health Care assistants.
- The opportunity to develop, implement and deliver new and innovative ways of delivering Primary care. Traditional GP service delivery has its place but it is not the only way.
- A skilled administrative team who will support you with coding, referring and medicine reconciliation
- A flexible work pattern to fit in with your life
- To design your own career path. Do you want to be involved in partnership, teaching, training, supervision, leadership, research, locality working or other any other specialist interests. There is more to being a GP at Beech Tree than seeing patients.
- The opportunity to influence how patient care is delivered in the future both in the practice and with our partner organisations
Then Beech Tree Surgery is the place for you!
A little bit about the Surgery.
- A patient list of over 16,000 and growing fast.
- We work over three sites
- We dispense to approximately 25% of our patient population
- We have GP registers, FY2s, Medical Students and student nurses regularly on site
- We have recieved a Good CQC rating in December 2019
Please Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Contact Name: Tom Baker
Contact Phone: 01757 244911