GP Partner/Salaried GP - Scorton Medical Centre
Location / Practice: Scorton Medical Centre, Stags Way, Scorton, Richmond, North Yorkshire
Salary/Pay-scale: | Posted: Tuesday 22nd Oct 2019
GP PARTNER/SALARIED GP - STARTING AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2020
SCORTON MEDICAL CENTRE, SCORTON, RICHMOND, NORTH YORKSHIRE
Due to the retirement of our Senior Partner we are looking for a new GP to join our pleasant, semi-rural, dispensing practice. We would welcome applications either for partnership or a salaried post ranging from 4-6 sessions a week. An interest in women’s health is strongly desired, but not essential.
We are a small practice by modern standards but are a close knit team as a result. The successful candidate will enjoy working as part of that team, be committed to clinical excellence, open to change and have a strong desire to develop the practice further.
- Currently 2.5 WTE Partners
- 2 Practice Nurses & 1 HCA
- Dispensing Practice
- Excellent administrative support team
- List size – 3650
- High Clinical and non-clinical QOF scores
- Outstanding rural location in easy access of the Yorkshire Dales, Northallerton, County Durham and Tyneside
- Beautiful, modern, purpose built premises
- Development of specialist interests encouraged and valued, potentially with Practice funding
- Low home visit rates
- High Dr/Patient ratio
We would welcome applications from both experienced and newly qualified GPs. Please come and have a look around the practice and meet the team!
If you feel that you have the motivation and commitment to help take our Practice forward, please forward your CV and covering letter to: Mrs C Harker, Practice Manager at Scorton Medical Centre, Stags Way, Scorton, Richmond, North Yorkshire DL10 6HB or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal enquiries and visits welcome – Tel: 01748 811320
Contact Name: Caroline Harker
Contact Phone: 01748 811320