General Practitioner - Full & Part Time Opportunities
Location / Practice: Moorfield House Surgery, Leeds
Salary/Pay-scale: | Posted: Monday 25th Nov 2019
Exciting full and part time opportunities for newly qualified and experienced GPs (both salaried GPs and partnership positions).
We are looking for motivated, ambitious candidates to help shape the future of the practice and thrive within a dynamic, integrated and successful team.
- A semi-rural, highly respected SystmOne practice with superb patient feedback
- Salary competitive and high earning depending on skills and experience
- Indemnity paid
- Golden hello
- Supporters of special interests, training, further study and good work /life balance
- We are committed to reducing GP workload
- Practice Size 10,500 patients
- Overall ‘Good’ CQC Inspection with areas deemed to be outstanding
- Professional nursing team with a wide skill mix
- The team includes First Contact Physiotherapist, practice paramedic, social prescribing and very soon practice clinical pharmacist
- Supported and well organised management team, reception and admin who manage clinical correspondence and use care navigation to triage appointment requests.
The ideal candidates will value family medicine, continuity of care and work well and thrive within a team. We are looking for a dynamic individuals to support us.
If you would like to chat about the role, receive a copy of our practice information pack or visit us, please speak to Gill Donaldson (Practice Manager) on 0113 2862214 or contact us by email. Please apply by covering letter and CV stating preferred sessions to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 December 2019.
Contact Name: Gill Donaldson
Contact Phone: 01132862214