Please follow this link for courses organised through the Deanery:
Scaling the Heights
- Scaling The Heights is an organisation of like-minded medical educationalists based around the UK. We are committed to learner-centred teaching, and in particular valuing the individual. We believe that by focusing on valuing one another we can contribute significantly to a healthier and happier morale and ethos in the Health Service, and ultimately to an improved standard of patient care. The educational activities we provide aim to enable participants to learn more effectively and enjoyably.
Some objectives include:
- Review their current practice with regard to an identified role.
- Identify their own learning needs with respect to that role.
- Construct achievable outcomes related to needs.
- Generate a variety of strategies to achieve these outcomes.
- Identify ways in which they can determine their success in achieving the outcomes.
- Their courses can be found on this link